- MULTI CONSTELLATION
Stonex S990A with its 800 channels, provides an excellent on board real time navigation solution with high accuracy. All GNSS signals ((GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO, QZSS and IRNSS) are included, no additional cost.
- IMU TECHNOLOGY
On S990A is available the IMU technology. Fast initialization, up to 60° inclination.
- DOUBLE FREQUENCY RADIO
S990A has integrated UHF double frequency radio, 410-470MHz and 902.4-928MHz. The needs of each country are supported.
- 4G MODEM
S990A has an internal 4G modem that operates with all world signals, a fast internet connection is guaranteed.
- COLOR TOUCH DISPLAY
S990A comes with a convenient color touch display for easy management of the most important functions.
High Performance with Atlas® and IMU
Stonex S990A is a 800 Channels GNSS receiver characterized by a new feature that enhance the performances of field surveys.
The new IMU System allows tilted measurement (TILT) up to 60°: quick initialization, fast and precise survey.
S990A Receiver is equipped with all important connectivity capabilities: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, UHF radio and 4G modem. The internal battery of 10.200mAh allows to work for 9 hours and can be recharged via a type-c connector.
The color touch display and the WebUI are an easy and fast way to have the complete control of the receiver.
Thanks to aRTK function and Atlas® correction service, Stonex S990A is also able to work in particularly difficult areas. Atlas® delivers world wide centimeter level correction data through L-band communication satellites.
1PPS can be applied to scenarios that require precise synchronization time to ensure that multiple facilities work together or that use the same parameters for system integration based on precise time.
What are the performances of the S990A with IMU?
• No problem of electromagnetic disturbances
• Fast initialization
• Up to 60° inclination
• 2 cm accuracy 30°
• 5 cm accuracy 60°
• Fast and precise survey
Stonex S990A with IMU system makes reliable every measurement, both survey and the stake out jobs, and makes extremely faster the acquisition of points: up to 40% of the field work time can be saved!
S990A TECHNICAL FEATURES
• Signals Tracked: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, IRNSS, SBAS, BeiDou, QZSS
• L-Band: Atlas H10/H30/Basic (option)
• Channels: 800
• High Precision Static: H: 2.5mm+0.1ppm, V: 3.5mm+0.4ppm
• Static & Fast Static: H: 3mm+0.5ppm, V: 5mm+0.5ppm
• RTK (<30Km): H: 5mm+0.5ppm, V: 10mm+0.5ppm
• Code Differential Positioning: 0.4m RMS
• SBAS Positioning: 0.6m RMS
• Position Rate: 10Hz, (optional 20-50Hz)
• Integrated radio: Tx/Rx (1 watt)
• Internal Radio Range: 3-4Km (urban environment), Up to 10Km (optimal conditions); Frequency: 410 – 470 MHz/902.4 – 928 MHz
• Reference outputs: RTCM, CMR, CMR+, DGPS
• Navigation outputs: NMEA 0183
• Interface: Bluetooth V2.1+EDR, V4.1LE, Wifi 802.11b/g/n, Web UI
• WEB UI: Upgrade software, setting, data download via Smartphone, tablet or other electronic device with Wi-fi capability.
• I/O Connectors: 5 pins Lemo, connect the external power supply and external radio type-C, for receiver power supply and data transfer.
• Battery: Internal rechargeable 7.2V – 10200 mAh
• Working time: Up to 10 hours
• Charge time: Typically 4 hours
• Memory: 32GB
• Waterproof/Dustproof: IP67
• Weight: 1.4kg